Can I say how much I love my husband's company for giving him paternity leave? 2 weeks and it ROCKS. It's so nice having him home and starting life as a family of 4 together!!! I don't have time to share about my labor, but hope to do it soon. We are doing well and can I say how much easier a baby is than a toddler? WOW! And I thought 1 was hard when I had Max. It's funny how things change once you have been through something. We are loving having Cole around. He is a good baby and is eating and sleeping very well. He sleeps most of the day and I forgot how much they do that in the beginning. I haven't been taken a ton of pictures but hope to do that more this weeks. He had his circumcision on Friday and oh am I glad to have that behind us! OUCH! Poor boy! He did OK and I had a few tears, but all in all it went well. He has already passed his birth weight by an ounce as of Friday. In 2 days he gained 1/2 pound...so I guess he is getting enough food. I'm really cherishing the little baby stage because I know it will go by before I know it and I don't think we will be having another so I'm enjoying his littleness while I can.
Well I'm off to give Cole a bath and some other things. More to come soon...sorry for the delay!
13 years ago
2 comments:
Glad things are going well! It is amazing how easy a baby is the second time around, huh! That's great you've had your hubby around to help too! Wow, was that 2 weeks of paid paternity leave, that does rock! Kyle gets a week of paid paternity leave, then the 2nd week he only has to work 1/2 days. He could take up to 6 weeks off after that, but that would all be unpaid.
Can't wait to see more pictures.
Sounds like you are doing good, can't wait to see more pics!
Post a Comment