My mom and brother, Andrew were here this weekend. You know how there are certain groups of people who get together and you just end up laughing...the whole time? Yes, well that is the 4 of us. I seriously laughed the whole weekend. We didn't do that much but just sitting around and talking was great. We relaxed, ate and just enjoyed their company. I get a little depressed when my mom leaves because we have such a good time when she is here. We are a lot a like and could really do nothing but sit and talk and relax and that would be plenty for us. The nice thing is Loren and Andrew have a good time together and they end up going out to do something so they aren't totally bored. As they left today I realized that I wouldn't see them again pregnant and that when my mom sees me next time I will be holding Cole and that was really crazy and kind of sad. It's the last time my mom will see me pregnant...I know that might sound kind of weird?!?!?
On another note...can I say THANK GOODNESS for ELASTIC? Yah it's the best when pregnancy jeans get uncomfortable! I have to keep washing my black, sweat pants so when I go into labor they will be clean to bring them to the hospital. I'm trying to stay on top of it. But really when your belly is getting bigger and bigger you need something that won't make you feel contained.
We finally got a couple little things done around the house that we kept putting off, like hanging pictures and a rod to hang Cole's quilt on...yah it really takes us forever to do some simple things that end up taking us minutes, but still we put it off. Anyway...it is done and I think that was the official last thing in Cole's room...whoooo hooo...I'm ready.
I'm going into my 38th week and have been thinking how strange it is that I'm waiting for some SERIOUS pain to start and anxious for it...hmmmm, how often are you waiting for pain and your excited? Strange...I know! But I also think how many times are you in intense pain and get an amazing gift at the end? Not many so it's nice to know that the end brings GREAT JOY! I have been feeling major pressure, pain in the pelvis, cramping and gas like pains which I have read is a sign of labor too...so stuff is starting I think. Of course I always doubt myself and wonder if my mind is playing tricks on my...I am in total self denial with stuff like this. I keep thinking it will be a few days and than think I will be pregnant for another month. Who knows when it will all REALLY happen, but I'm trying to take a day at a time and not be so anxious and not be disappointed if it doesn't happen when I think it should. It's times like this when you feel so close, yes so FAR away!
I have told Loren to bring his wireless card to the hospital so I can post when I deliver...I know that most people wait, but of course I'm always dying to know details for others so I will try and post when things start happen and when it does actually happen. We will see how that works out...I could always have someone post it for me too. Either way I hope to let you all know when Cole gets here.
Please pray for my labor and delivery and that Cole will be healthy. I always pray for the moment he is delivered that it will be an enjoyable moment and not a pain staking one...I prayed that with Max and I was able to enjoy it and totally remember it and LOVED it and am hoping to experience that with Cole too! I hate the idea of saying "Just Get Him Out"... I don't want to do that if I can help it. So please pray that everything goes well and that it will be a healthy, wonderful, amazing experience. Also pray that if things don't go according to MY PLAN that I will accept that and not dwell on it...it's so easy to have a plan in your head and with this kind of thing you can't plan and surprises happen. Lots of prayers!
13 years ago
7 comments:
I can't believe it is right around the corner! I wish you a healthy and safe delivery.
Wow, it seems like it's gone by so fast! He could come anytime now! I'm so excited to see how cute little Cole is and who he will look like. I'm so glad you are going to keep us all posted! I will definitely be praying for you, you can do it girl!
YAY! I'm so excited you're going to keep us posted... can't wait to hear all about the labor and to see little Cole. I hear the second time around is usually much easier... and of course, we'll be praying for you. Enjoy these last few days of being pregnant. It really did go by so fast.
You're in my thoughts and prayers! I can't wait to hear (or read) about Cole's arrival and see pictures! Good Luck with everything. Hopefully he comes soon!!
So exciting and so close!!! I will definitely remember you in my prayers!! Love ya!
10 days!! Any new news??
I keep checking in to see any new baby news! Are you dialated at all or anything going on at the Dr's? Is that TMI? I am nosey! LOL! I am so excited for you and I can say that the 2nd labor goes more smoothly usually, so do not be anxious, just be excited for he experience until those contractions knock you on your beehind! :-)
Post a Comment