Saturday, June 21, 2008

Mothers Intuition is RIGHT!!!!

COLE LOREN entered the world June 20th at 7pm! We are thrilled that he is here and labor is behind me! Wheww...that hurt! He is a cutie and I will post pictures when we get home Sunday or Monday! He was 8 lbs, 4 oz like his brother and has brown hair. Thank you for all your prayers and I'm still shocked that the day I thought he would come...he did. The tough labor went pretty quick...3pm to 7pm but there is a little more to the story. Can't wait for you to meet him. Max is doing well being a big brother!

6 comments:

Alisha said...

Congratulations!! I am very happy that you and your son are doing well. Can't wait to see the pictures!

Mrs. Vor said...

Yay!! Welcome baby Cole! Can't wait to meet you!

CONGRATS MOM & DAD!!

Sean, Angela & Ava said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy everything went well. Megan showed me some pictures and he is a cutie!!!

McCray Family said...

Yippee! Congrats! What a quick labor, I wish I could ever had on of those! LOL!Can't wait to hear the story and I hope you get to go home soon!

Mama G said...

Yay..you called it girl! Can't wait to see pics and hear the birth story...that was fast! Welcome Cole!

Michelle said...

Congratulations! He is absolutely adorable. Can't wait to see more and more pictures :-)