Not much to report! I wish that was not the case but obviously Cole is feeling comfortable in his womb right now. I have had some contractions but nothing painful, just a little uncomfortable. I feel like a broken record to Loren because I keep saying I'm having some contractions and then they go away. We are just waiting and hoping something happens soon. Its been very nice because I have had nothing on the calendar and have been taking each day easy and slow and it has been LOVELY. I love that anytime I call someone and I'm ready to say "I'm not in Labor" they answer the phone "Are you in Labor?" Hopefully that will all change soon. He has to come out sometime though, I can't be pregnant forever, even though right now it feels like it!
Thanks for all your prayers! Can't wait to introduce you to our newest little boy, COLE!
13 years ago
3 comments:
Jill, I completley understand how you feel right now....Kelly was 2 weeks late!! It felt like forever!
Poor girl!! Just cuddle with Max and relax that is the best thing you can do. You are in our prayers.
Mel
Charlie was a week late and it felt like forever! However, he is now the most laid back kid, so I guess it was good. I keep checking your blog to see if Cole has arrived...today is the 20th...we'll see!!!!
Post a Comment