COLE LOREN ELLINGSON

The new challenge...getting the ENITRE Ellingson Family to look for a picture!

Max running to see baby Brother!

Great G&G Gordon

Megs, Cole and I

Cole being a cutie!

Grandpa Gordon

Me enjoying my sweet baby boy!

Max giving loves to his new baby brother...love it.

The Gordon crew...some of them. My parents and grandparents

Sleepy baby...priceless.
Just wanted to post some pictures that Beth, my step-mom took this morning so you could get your first look at Cole! We are thrilled that he is here and are enjoying these first few days. We are going home tomorrow and our crazy life as a family of four begins.
More updates later...
10 comments:
Jill he is so beautiful Congratulations! Who is coordinating meals for you guys we'd love to bring you something!
Jill, look at your little family! Congrats, he is perfect! And you are just downright GLOWING. I love it. Can't wait to hear all the details!! Enjoy these amazing first days as a foursome!!
Jill, he is so cute, a perfect little head and such a cute little face! Can't wait to see more pics! And you are NOT suppose to look so good right after having a baby! You are just glowing, I can see how happy you all are...CONGRATS!
Cousin Jilly Beans!! You guys are the most beautiful little family! He is amazing! I love him already!! Can't wait to meet him in a few short weeks! Yeahhh!
Love you!
Jenny
P.S. I can't remember if I have a user name and password so that's why this says "anonymous"!!
Jill-
Cole is such a healthy looking baby and I am so thrilled that he has finally arrived! Thank you for posting some photos! Can't wait to see more. :))
Welcome to the world little Cole! We are so excited to get to know you! Its so funny how big Max looks next to him. Cant wait to spend more time with you guys!
So excited you and Cole both look GREAT!! Can't wait to have our first play date with all of our boys!! Get some rest when you can.
All my Love!
Mel
Jill and Loren,
Greetings from Ecuador! Congrats on the new addition! What a great looking kid! Hope all is well. Don't be surprised if we give you a call to ask for new born baby tips once Ava arrives in October.
Take care,
Tim (and Steph)
Congrats! He is beautiful! And you look so great, I am glad to see you up and around! Can't wait to hear the quick birth story too! Yippee!
Ok, it's been almost a week and I'm dying to see more picture of your cutie! They change so much so fast!! Hope you guys are adjusting at home and enjoying your new baby boy.
Post a Comment