Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Cole, you are officially INVITED to our HOME anytime now...

I'm in my 37th week of pregnancy now and had an exciting ultrasound! Well just seeing him is the excitement. Good news is he is head down and his approximate weight right now is 8lbs, 5oz (give or take a pound either way). Max was 8lbs, 4oz so Cole could be bigger than his big brother. Everything looked really good which is so reassuring and makes me feel really good if he came early. He is still a he...had to verify that again for peace of mind, why not if we can? I have a picture but don't think it will come out well enough for you to see...I might try that tomorrow. He looks like he already has chubby cheeks, his dads nose and even some hair...I will be anxious to see about the hair??? Weird to say but I do think he is already a little cutie, but I guess I'm a little partial to him. So anyway just wanted to update you all and also Welcome Cole into our home so he knows he can come anytime...please don't stay in too long, a 10 pounder isn't my idea of fun, but whatever happens...and he is healthy...I will be one happy MAMA! Can't wait to meet him!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for the update. I'm glad everything looked great at the ultrasound! Was Max early, on time, or late? Have you started dialating yet?

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

So good to hear that everything is progressing as it should. I am sure you will have an adorable little guy. You are so close! Just an FYI...Easton is now 4 months old and Blaine LOVES his little brother. It took a while for him to adjust to sharing mommy and daddy, but he has totally adapted to life with a baby bro.

Take lots of pictures! Especailly of your belly it will be gone before you know it.. I lost weight must faster after Easton than Blaine.

Alisha said...

I can't wait to see pictures of him! I hope you have an easy delivery!

Anonymous said...

So exciting, Jill!!! I can't believe that he's almost here. We never managed to make lunch work... if you're feeling up to it in the next week or so, let me know... I'd love to see you before Cole arrives!

PS- I am still LOVING that name... great pick. :)