Hello friends!
I have some belly pictures but my camera is upstairs in the hospital bag and I really don't feel like going up to get it. Maybe tomorrow that can happen. And no this isn't Cole, but a picture of what I'm hoping the next week will bring. (This is a picture of Max on our way home from the hospital!!!) Either way just know that the belly is getting bigger and any day Cole could grace us with his presence! We are excited and are just curious when it's going to happen. I had my weekly doctors appointment today and was happy to have some progression from last week...YIPEE. And I do have to brag because I lost a pound and to some that might not sound like a big deal, but to me it's HUGE and I love it! Not that I'm counting...yah, um right! Bags are packed, plans have been set...people are in place to help us carry out our departure to the hospital when labor starts...we are READY!
We had a wonderful Fathers Day hanging out with both families up at Lake Tapps...2 separate family functions which was a little tiring but fun to be able to see both of our dads. The weather was AMAZING and I so hope we have more of it in the future. We have been going on walks which have been great...figure that can only help move things along right? Yeah...just trying to help Cole along...that's what mom's do right...
I have been EXHAUSTED! I am for sure getting up more in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom which is probably making a difference, but I also just think being 39 weeks pregnant has something to do with it. I get up and feel good if contractions haven't kept me up all night but after a few hours I'm so tired. It's weird how you can do nothing and still feel tired. I keep thinking this is how I'm going to feel when Cole gets here...lack of sleep and the pure exhaustion. It's weird how you feel like you are going to be pregnant forever and labor is never going to happen. I do know that he will come, but at a certain point you do kind of wonder. It's just this cruel mind, and body game...oh is this the beginning of my labor contractions? Will I be holding him this time tomorrow? Should I call the hospital? Do I have everything packed...oh and then contractions stop and I realize nope...not happening right now! Cruel, cruel game and exhausting.
Oh and did I tell you that my best friend and my dad and Beth are going to be leaving shortly after Cole's due date? Yeah my dad is leaving June 28 for 3 weeks to Jerusalem and Andrea is leaving July 2 for California so please, please PRAY that he comes early so they will all be here for his birth. Max was 4 days early so I'm hoping that will happen again. June 20th is a day that has been sticking out to me, but who knows if that will mean anything??? We will see! I progressed as far as dilation goes in 5 days so I'm hoping that means something...a girl can hope.
Ok, this is getting long...I always ramble! Just wanted to update you all on life at the Ellingson house. Hope to be posting soon of our newest addition! Can't wait...
6 comments:
He will be early....my fingers are crossed. And you are not "doing nothing" you are tired because your little guy is taking ALL of your nutrients...you are a human incubator.. So soon!! Good luck Jilly!!
Come on Cole, your family is ready!
Mel
Can't wait to meet Cole! You look great...we'll have to get our little guys together once mine gets here! :)
I totally thought that was Cole! LOL! Hang in there, those contractions really are doing what your body needs, and hopefully they aren't hurting too bad at this point. You will have a wonderful labor and I am sure it will be here before you know it! You are making a person, no wonder your are tired! LOL!
OH my goodness, i thought the baby was here! You are in the home stretch...just a few more days! I can't wait to see what a little cutie you've got! I'll be saying some extra prayers that he'll come early, June 20th sounds great! Keep us posted!
NEED another update :)
How are things?
Mel
Omg, you tease! I thought this was little Cole! lol I hope he comes early for you and that everything goes well!! You're in our thoughts!
Post a Comment