Thursday, March 06, 2008

New Blogs added! Fun!

New blogs added. My friend Amanda H. just created a blog. She also does very cute baby gifts called "it baby"...bibs, towels, burp cloths and more that can all be custom made. She has amazing talents and I have ordered some from her for gifts and they are amazingly cute and original which I love. I love that she can also personalize the items with initials which is really cute.

I also added couple more of some more friends the other day too. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

it's always fun when new friends start a blog! It's such a great way to keep in touch with everyone since life is so busy!

Nope, no baby belly yet, but I'm sure it'll be here in the next couple of weeks! But I have been feeling that little baby moving around in there, that is so much fun!