Hello friends! It has been a very successful week at our house. We purchased and set-up the boys bunk beds, though Cole won’t be sleeping in them for a couple years; they are still both of theirs. I’m so excited because yesterday I was able to (with the help of my best friend, Andrea) get both of their rooms cleaned and organized; I even managed to go to Goodwill and drop stuff off…I felt very accomplished. Max in going on his second night of sleeping in his BIG BOY BED! It’s so exciting. I picked out and will hopefully purchase Max’s quilt this weekend. A couple more things need to be done in Max’s room but for the most part we are finished. I will post pictures next week for sure, but right now I have to go get ready because Andrea, Max and I are leaving for the weekend to go visit my mom while Loren and Andrea’s husband are going to Eastern Washington to work on the “Short Bus”.
More to come, but wanted to update you all on our week. Have a great weekend!
More to come, but wanted to update you all on our week. Have a great weekend!
1 comment:
Yay! Can't wait to see the room all finished!
Post a Comment