
Here is a panaramic of Max's room. We still have to put the closet doors up. Its very simple and there is nothing on the walls yet. I'm thinking of some kind of cool picture above the chest of drawers. No toys in the room which makes it a no mess enviroment...which helps with my "simple" life I'm trying to get better at.

Love the bunk beds! I actually love them more now that they are in the room than when I bought them. They work great in there.

I have this really cool blue tent from Land of Nod that was in Max's baby room, but there is no room for it in his new room. That's what the big, blue pillow by the chair is and the blue fabric, round thing under his window! Someday it would work great in a play room. The rooms are just too small for it right now. Bummer!

Just need the closet doors and we are on our way!
****************
Cole's Room!

Same stuff that Max had when he was in the room, but moved it around so it would feel new. Again...very simple! The cradle will go in our room when Cole is born.

The blanket will hang above the blue chair but we are waiting to finish painting the shelf that it will hang from.

Love the changing table by the window! There are a couple things in the room that I had meant to compete while Max was still in the room, but it never happened so for Cole I am finally getting to those things. I just bought the basket liners and 2 more baskets which I felt really finished things off. I love the simplicity of both of the rooms. Just a few more little things to do and they are done. Oh and the clothes...I haven't even gone through those.
My sister-in-law just gave me back all the clothes I had given her and there are SO MANY! I have to go through those and put them away! I really need to figure out what I need since the boys are born in different parts of the year. Hoping I don't have to buy that much. I figure they are in onesies and gowns for the first couple months anyways.
Glad I finally got around to posting pictures of the rooms. I am very happy with the end result.
10 comments:
love it! So fun! Congratulations on finishing!
erin
I love it too! Very simple and cute all in one! I love sitting in Charlie's room because there is a lot of clutter, it just feels so clean and fresh...now Gracie's room may be clean but she has so much stuff....I think i need a playroom!
I can't wait to see some pics of Cole enjoying his new room...and how exciting for Max to have the bunk beds!
I love the rooms! You did a great job.
Yes, the rooms are very cute! I bet it feels so nice to have them all finished. I hear ya on the "no toys in the room" My kids have some stuffed animals and a few books in their rooms, and that's about it.
I met to type that i love Charlie's room because there ISN'T much clutter. He is still too young to have collected a bunch of toys...and it's so nice! And it's so easy to clean it up!
Wow Jill-
It looks amazing I am soo impressed! Can you post shots about 3 weeks into baby Cole's arrival? I am curious if your organization will stay that way...if it does help me!!!
-amie
The Rooms Look GREAT!!! You are so talented. The boys are so lucky to have such a cozy love filled place to rest...
WOW! They look great and VERY organized, I love it! I don't keep toys in our kids rooms either and it does make it easy to clean up and find the kids !LOL! COngrats! I am so excited for you!
I am totally inspired now to clean out Paul's closet...I will let you know how it goes!
Love the rooms by the way! You did a super job!!
The rooms are so cute!!! Way to go. I'm totally impressed.
Ummmmmm, PF Changs????? How did it get to be April. Lets set a date!!
Post a Comment