Easter Egg Hunts are fun! Well more fun when you actually find some eggs. Max had his very first hunt on Saturday morning with every other child in our area. There were a lot of kids so it was hard to find eggs, but it was still a good experience. Max was able to find one egg on his own and then someone else gave us some more so we could go re-hide them so Max could get the idea. After finding a few hey really started having fun.
Yipeee...4 Eggs where found!
Before the "Hunt"
1st Egg found!
Now what?
Daddy, Uncle Garth and Auntie
I found one...
I liked this picture...
Headin to throw rocks
Yipeee...4 Eggs where found!
Before the "Hunt"
1st Egg found!
Now what?
Daddy, Uncle Garth and Auntie
I found one...
I liked this picture...
Headin to throw rocks



2 comments:
What fun! We went and did that Easter egg hunt the last two years we were there and it was ALWAYS rainy and I couldn't figure out why they put out REAL eggs, but my kids love it no matter what:)
I'll second that... we really do live in the most beautiful place in the world! How could anyone want to live anyplace else!
Post a Comment