Sunday, March 09, 2008

Max is sleeping...

So figured I would blog! Not much is happening at the Ellingson household. Loren is working this weekend which is a bummer but at least he is at home. I am watching "Say Yes to the Dress" on TLC because if it’s about Babies or Weddings...I like it. Ever since I planned my own wedding I have been obsessed with wedding shows! I don't know why, I just love it.
We celebrated my Grandpa’s 80th Birthday yesterday! What an amazing person he is and I’m so glad to know him and that we were able to celebrate him and his life. At the celebration my cousin who recently moved to DC called and told us she is ENGAGED, which it totally exciting. They are planning an August wedding here! I couldn’t be happier for her and I am anxious to meet my future cousin-in-law!

Potty training is going well. Max likes to go potty in the potty and it is becoming a daily thing when we are home. We are happy campers!

My weekend retreat last week wasn’t what I thought it would be but it was a great weekend away with friends. The more I hang out downtown Portland the more I love it. It’s a beautiful city with very friendly people. Though my mom lives there I haven’t spent a lot of time downtown. They have a lot of fun shops and its so easy to get around town…love it.

In pregnancy news…I passed my glucose test which made me very happy! Baby Cole is doing well and I’m measuring a week ahead which really means nothing, but I’m happy to be measuring ahead rather than behind. We are trying to get Max’s new room ready so we can move him over and make a couple updates/changes for Coles room. Trips to home depot and babies”R”us are in our future. Though we still have 4 months left, I like to have things done early so I can enjoy them and don’t feel stress. Plus I really want Max to be adjusted to his new room and bed before Cole comes, a couple months before would be great. My back is starting to hurt which I had a major problem with last time, but I’m hoping for regular massage appointments which make a HUGE difference. I’m still very comfortable minus getting down on the floor with Max or bending over. I do think that putting shoes on and off will start to get a little more difficult among other things that just get harder to do as the belly grows. I have to say though I really enjoy being pregnant and I feel like I’m very lucky to have very boring pregnancy’s which is a blessing…hope that continues.

I’m grateful for the amazing weather we have been having and wishing it could stay, it makes the day so great. We have been going to the park with friends and just enjoying it as much as we can. Oh and another thing…tomorrow I register Max for a local Co-op which starts in the Fall…I hope he can get in the class for his age group. I’m really excited for him to meet new kids his age and start a structured class, really fun for us.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Cristian and I did a Co-op when he was 2 years old, and then again for the 3 year old class. It was great, we both really enjoyed it. I also just started Ava at the same co-op since she just turned 2 years old. Love it! So I HOPE you get into your class too! We've been loving the Spring weather too!