Thursday, December 18, 2008

Some Christmas Cheer with The Ellingson Boys!



Finally made it to see Santa. Here are the results...better than I thought. If you are wondering why I don't post many pictures of the boys together, it's because it is next to imposible to get one with both of them smiling. Max likes to say cheese with his mouth wide open and look the other way if he is smiling. Cole, well he is only 6 months and though he does smile a lot doing it at the same time is near impossible. Hoping that will change as he gets older.
Boy will be boys, won't they!

Cole was smiling but not looking...darn't. Oh and digital are great except when they are blurry during the one pictures that they were both smiling in. Love the digitalis, but can hate them at the same time.

6 comments:

Mama G said...

I love it that Santa has the same smile and in each one the boys are doing something different. It is quite the ordeal to get both kids looking at the camera, and smiling, yep it's hard. But they'll be fun pics to look back on later...enjoy those two!

Alisha said...

I love the santa pictures, thanks for sharing!

Mrs. Vor said...

Cute, cute, cute! Thanks for sharing! Merry Christmas to you all.

Michelle said...

So cute! And no one was crying in your Santa picture! I had 2 years of a red-faced crying Ava (at 9 months, and 1 1/2 yrs).

Jill said...

I too was shocked that neither of them cried, Max did the last 2 years. I was happy to have a decent picture with Santa! Yipee!

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

This photos makes me wish I would have taken our boys...oh well I think we missed the opportunity..

Take as many photos of the boys together as you can. Yes they may be a little flawed but that is what makes them so darn fun to look at later.

Mel