Thursday, December 18, 2008

I love my Grandma!

Grandma and I after a yummy lunch!Last week I was so happy to have lunch with my Grandma at my favorite restaurant. It's such a special treat and privilege to be able to spend time together. I love hearing about her childhood and how my Grandpa and her met. She grew up on the East Coast and did some really amazing things. The story's are priceless and I love to reminisce about them all. As I have become a wife and a mother I have come to really value her advice, thoughts and idea's about life and how she did it. I love my grandparents and am so thankful that I get to have time with them and that my kids get to enjoy time with them too.

Thanks you Grandma for a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

You are very lucky. I miss my Grandmas...they died in 07 and 08. Looks like a fun day.

Mel