
A year ago the discussion started about a short bus for tailgating, of course I just thought it was talk. Little did I know that a year later the Hawx Box would be a part of our family and the love of my husband and my son. Our son loves it and Loren loves to drive it. You can check out more of the story at their website that Loren created. They take it out every Hawks game for tailgating and enjoy a very long day with friends and good food. Too bad the Hawks aren't holding up there end of the bargain by having some more wins. I thought it was cool that someone that tailgates with them ordered these shirts and so of course Max had to have one too. He has the whole outfit with his new hat from Uncle Jason, Aunt Railene, Natty and Chase. If you are at next weeks game feel free to stop by and say hello. Oh and don't be surprised if you see the Hawx Box out and about on non-game days as it is our new way to cruise around town with our friends...yep numerous times we have loaded the kids in their car seats and gone out on the town...its so fun. What is even funnier is the guys that stop to take pictures...proud moment.
6 comments:
Love the new background!!
I agree I also love the new background. Max looks very cute all decked out in his Seahawks clothes.
That is really cool. What is the website?? Did I miss it somewhere?
Max looks too cute!
Mel
Max looks so grown up! I can't wait to have a ride in the Hawks box!
Hey! Those hawks finally pulled off a win!! Pathetic season. I've been keeping my eye out for the Hawx Box.
Where do they park? Tom and I have to drive to the game this weekend instead of taking the train up.
Post a Comment