Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow = Fun

Getting ready to go out to play! Waiting nicely
Saying Cheese and looking away
Sweet picture...Max loves Gracie
See what I mean about his cute snow gear...so cute.
Gracie looks so beautiful in the snow...I love it.
Gracie waiting for Max

I love Max's face here...so cute.


Fun in the snow! Max and Gracie got to enjoy some fun in the yard and down at the park by our house. Max was cracking me up in his snow gear. He didn't use it last year at all so this was a first. I don't think he liked how it felt...either do I when I get in snow gear, but I told him if you want to go play outside you have to put it on. He did and he had ton of fun. I love his little red cheeks.

*The pictures quality isn't great because I had to use our video camera and Lorens cell phone due to our camera breaking. Went to use it on Sunday for Max's Christmas program at church and the screen is broken...not good and such a bummer for moments like this. Thanks to new technologies we had a couple options.

1 comment:

Sean, Angela & Ava said...

Yay! Fun! Love the snow pictures. Max and Gracie look like they had lots of fun!
The Santa pictures are so cute too!