"As of last night at 11:30 pm. The family was sitting outside of ICU where Whitney was being cared for. Whitney sustained multiple injuries as she was hit broadside at highway speeds by another vehicle. She fractured her hip, suffered broken ribs and a collapsed lung, and multiple head/brain injuries (fractured skull, broken eye socket). At that time, Whitney was heavily sedated to control the pain, but they were going to back off on the meds to look for signs of purposeful movement and reactions in order to assess the extent of the injuries. Her parents are naturally upset but were relieved to arrive and find Whitney alive. They thank everyone for their continued prayers."
Praise God she is alive! Thank you for continued prayers and I will update you as I hear more!
13 years ago
3 comments:
Wow, it sounds like it was very serious, but that she may pull through. We will definitely keep praying. Though i don't know her, i cannot imagine now as a parent going through something like this. Please keep us updated.
I am glad they made it there safely and can be with her. Hopefully we will get some positive news. I agree with Amanda as a parent I couldn't image that phone call let alone getting to where my child is. I will continue to pray for them.
Wow, as a parent I cannot imagine the pain her family is experiencing. We will keep them in our prayers.
Post a Comment