I have to say this Christmas I was so excited, not for gifts for me or anything but for Max and the idea of Christmas through your childrens eyes. I was realizing that the coming years are going to be more and more fun with our family and as the kids get older. I think its probably because of the memories I have and the excitment that Christmas brought and knowing that our kids will do the same thing. I loved getting Max's stocking ready Christmas Eve and putting his gifts out with Loren, so FUN! Its still crazy to think that next year we will have a 3 yr old and a 6 month old. Fun times! Yes this post is late, but again...not on the desktop as much, please don't judge!
Grandpa Pat, Max and Nonnie (my mom)
Christmas Eve night...
Max opening up his stocking
Um, yah I was excited. Don't be jealous that I look so amazing w/o make-up... I'm just one of those lucky ones...yep, thats right! (Yah, I'm totally joking about that...)

Grandpa Pat, Max and Nonnie (my mom)
Christmas Eve night...
Max opening up his stocking
Um, yah I was excited. Don't be jealous that I look so amazing w/o make-up... I'm just one of those lucky ones...yep, thats right! (Yah, I'm totally joking about that...)
1 comment:
Yep, you're right... each year it just gets funner and funner.
Post a Comment