Yah, she is 52, doesn't look it though...

My mom would love this picture, if she saw it! She would love it even more if she knew I was posting it, it cracks me up! What a fun dinner that was. It was a first of many things or at least some first for a long time. My mom lives in Portland, Or. so its very rare that we actually spend birthdays together, but this year we did. Another fun thing was that all of us siblings were together which is such a rarity these days. We had dinner at my favorite restaurant..Stanley & Seaforts in Tacoma. My mom and Pat had never been so it was fun to show them this yummy place. We laughed and just enjoyed our time together and celebrating this special day with my mom. My mom totally makes me laugh and as I get older we become better friends. Love her and love spending time with her. Its freaky that we are so much a like but I didn't grow up with her...guess I was just born with it. It was fun to see Sam and Andrew too. They are both getting so much older and growing up...crazy!

The "Sista's"(Sam, me and Railene(sister-in-law))

Mom and Pat

My Brother Andrew...he is so cute.

The siblings and mom

Loren and Andrew..being totally spontanous!!!

Sam and I...also being totally spontanous...oh you were taking a picture of us???

The crew...fun times.
3 comments:
What fun! You look a lot like your mom, and no she doesn't look close to the 50's. I'm so glad that you guys were able to spend some quality time together and just make some good memories. Isn't funny how much better we get along with our parents when we get older? We really want to get to know them....i'm glad you enjoyed your time with her. Oh, how's little bambino doing?? I want to see some cute pregnancy pics?? I can't believe you are having number 2, Alisha having number 1 and Michelle having number 3!! What a fun year of babies!!!
I love Stanley and Seaforts! Glad you guys had so much fun celebrating your mom's bday. Oh, and I am just going to die not finding out what my baby is this time... it'll take every ounce of my control to not find out... but I found out with both of my other pregnancies, and I already have one of each, so I'm pretty much prepared either way. And I have so many friends and family who will "load the baby up" as soon as it is born, so I'm sure this one will have tons of new clothes and fun stuff too. Oh, and Ava did great... I posted a comment on my own blog under "big girl princess bed" with an update on her night :-)
How are you feeling these days? We have to start sharing pregnancy stories :-)
Wow! You look exactly like your mom! She is just beautiful! Glad you got to spend time with your family and all that fun stuff! Hope youa re feeling well and I hope your family friend pulls through from her accident, how scary!
Post a Comment