Sunday, January 27, 2008

Its still a BOY!

We had our big ultrasound on Friday and were able to verify that baby #2 is for sure a baby boy. He is healthy and weighed a whole 10 oz. There is nothing like seeing your baby on the screen as you watch them move around and reality hits you that there is for sure a baby in there. Its very surreal! I love that I am finally able to feel him move around in there, though its not a lot every day nor very strong, but either way...its a sweet reminder about this special gift. We are still deciding on names, we have a couple idea's, well Loren has given a maybe since I have many choices but he seems to like nothing, very difficult picking names out that you both agree on. I wish I had a scanner so I could show you the pictures, but if you have seen one u/s picture you have seen them all.

My mom was in town for a couple days this last week into the weekend which was very nice and she even got to go the u/s with us which worked out great. Friday night my good friend Andrea, my mom and I went to Stanley and Seaforts for dinner, fun night to just get out while Max stayed home with my friend who was kind enough to watch him on a Friday night. I love dinner out after a long week. Dinner out without Max is always a treat...I feel like I can eat without the stress of trying to make sure he is happy. Fun night with the girls.

Loren went to Eastern Washington to work on "The Short Bus". Have I not told you guys about that? Loren and some of his buddies bought a short bus for tailgating at the Seahawks games. I love it, I really didn't think they were serious about it but now that its paid for and he's spending the weekend cleaning it up...yah it's the real deal. They are going to paint it blue and redo the floors and seats. It will be all decked out in Seahawks stuff....inside and out. It even has a handicap lift for the BBQ and cooler. Its a fun project for him and it makes me laugh. I will post pictures with the final product. If you are a hawks fan you will have to meet us down in Seattle next season for some hotdogs and some fun.

Thanks for all your prayers for the family I had written about earlier this week.

Hope you are all having a great weekend!

3 comments:

Alisha said...

Congrats! All my pregnant friend down here are having girls and all my friends up there are having boys, I thought that was pretty funny.

Michelle said...

Oh, well then maybe that means I'm having a boy too :-) Only time will tell.

We LOVE going to the Seahawk games... we'll totally have to find your bus next season.

Ang said...

The short bus??? That is so fun!
I can't wait!

So fun you are still having a boy! Are you going to reveal any of these names????