13 years ago
Monday, January 21, 2008
Please PRAY for our family friends!
Just got word that some family friends that attended the church I grew up in, their daughter, Whitney was in a very serious car accident this afternoon in Oregon. She was transported to Salem, Oregon hospital (she is a college student living in Oregon) and underwent CatScan and tests. It was determined that there is a brain stem problem and brain trauma. She is being flown by helicopter (as I type) to Emmanuel Hospital in Portland, Oregon (the Trauma Center). Her family is driving down to Portland from Seattle. Please pray for safe travels for them as I can't imagine having to make that drive knowing what they know. Also pray for Whitney and healing. I can't imagine getting this news and figured the more people praying, the better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We'll keep her and her family in our prayers. Keep us updated!
Yes, keep us updated, i'll say a prayer tonight!
They are in my prayers.
Post a Comment