
Oh my cuteness! I love, love my camera!

I just liked this one!

Oh
yah...the firetruck. Cole loves his brother and also the rides on the fire truck!

Working on the fire engine!

I need a wrench!

Good...

Brothers enjoying the cool water on a hot day!

First time in the little pool!


We had a fun day out in the sun yesterday. We also had a wonderful memorial day weekend with friends! Oh how I love the sun and how it changes all of our activities! Bring it on!
6 comments:
So Super cute! I love how big they are both getting! Your summer is going to be awesome!
Those are very cute pictures of the boys. I love the one of Max under his firetruck and the one of Cole in the pool.
Cuteness! Love it. :)
Yes, that one of him "working" under the firetruck is priceless! Love it!
I also LOVE the one of Max working under the fire truck... that is adorable! Cole is getting so big, what a cutie (they both are) I've been so happy with our weather!! It's wonderful.
Somehow I missed this post. SOOO CUTE!!! Easton hates cold water, looks like Cole is a happy camper. The Firetruck is adorable and MAx working on it...PRICELESS..
Post a Comment