Cole is ONE! I still can't believe that his first year is over. We had a fun celebration with family at our house. We ate and enjoyed the day celebrating Cole. He enjoyed his cake but wasn't sure about it at first but soon got the hang of it. We opened gifts, well mostly Max opened them for his brother, not sure Cole got it. Big brothers are a great help. The cousins played, the adults had a great time visiting and it was just a fun day celebrating Cole!
13 years ago
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Cole. It looks like he enjoyed his cake - too cute.
You have the cutest boys!! Can't believe Cole is one year old!!
Happy Birthday Cole! I can't believe he is already a year. Why does it have to go so fast?
I hope to see you guys soon. We'll have to play another playdate!!
Happy Birthday little guy. I still remember when you told us you were prego, wow does time fly!! He is just too cute..
One already! Can harldy beleive it! Love the chocolate cake, wish I could have helped him eat it with MY hands!
Wow, that went fast! I can remember hanging out before you where even pregnant..and now Cole is already one!!! Wow!!! Oh and by the way, you are looking awesome!
Post a Comment