We had a wonderful, simple Mothers Day! The kind of day you wish you could do everyday. Loren is great about doing a lot of the daily stuff on mothers day and letting me just take it easy! We woke up early and got ready for church. Our church changed the service start time from 9am to 8:30am which makes it hard to get there on-time. We did get there and enjoyed a nice service and then headed over to Chambers Bay and had a picnic lunch. We bought a kite and tried to fly it but the wind wasn't strong enough. Chambers Bay is so beautiful and it was great that the weather was amazing outside too. We kicked the soccer ball, Max and I raced each other and Cole sat and enjoyed watching all of us. On our way home we stopped at my favorite bakery and bought some sweet treats. Then we got home and life was back to normal...I had to start cleaning the house before my departure this week for Gearhart. I was supposed to work on that this last week, but yeah...that didn't happen as much as I would have hoped. So on mothers day I cleaned the bathroom, did the laundry and cleaned up the boys room. Actually I liked it! I am kind of a procrastinator! Oh well, maybe not kind of...maybe I am! Anyway...the house is cleaner...not totally clean but a lot better then it was this morning. I am kind of bummed that Mothers Day is almost over...it's a great day to take advantage, everyone is a lot more into letting you relax and not expecting as much from you! Oh well...I can't complain in a few days I will be relaxing with no kids so I guess in a ways I have an extended Mothers Day!
Happy Mothers Day to all of you moms! Even those of you who aren't moms yet, but are expecting! Enjoy the day that is made for you!
3 comments:
What a wonderful relaxing day...until you got home. Ummmm can I say that you look GREAT!! The running is trimming your waist to nothing. Way to go! The kiddos are adorable as always and love the family photos.
Yes girl you are looking awesome! Way to go on the running! And what a great Mother's day, the simple ones are the best! The boys are looking as cute as ever!
You DO LOOK AWESOME! Glad you had such a relaxing mother's day! and hope you had a great time at your retreat.
Post a Comment