Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Nonie's House is fun!

Our trip to Nonie's and Grandpa Pat's!

Before leaving to go to Nonie's house!


Thought this was a neat picture!
Thanks for the shirt Nonie!
Enjoying time together...so fun!


We all had a relaxing time

Baby Cole relaxing
Bath time and he loves to chew on his sponge

Splashing!
So Sweet!


Olive playing with Cole... it was so cute!

Watering outside

Max and Olive


Grandpa Pat and Max

Cole eating!



We had a wonderful time visiting my mom a few weeks ago. My mom and brother Andrew took the train up on a Saturday and drove to Portland with me and the boys the next day. I thought having someone with me on my first mini road trip with the boys by myself would be nice. It was so nice to be able to relax in her beautiful home and have someone around to help me with the boys. Always more fun when Nonie is around. We didn't do much at all and that was fine with me. Just time together and relaxing is fine with me. I even got to finish a book which was great. Max and I did venture out to the Portland Children's Museum which I will post pictures in another post. Fun times and we are looking forward to going back again soon. I also got to see my sister, Sam and brother, Andrew! I can't believe how old they are getting. Fun times had by all!

1 comment:

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

your mom is really beautiful... as are you =)