Saturday, March 14, 2009

Banana's & Smiles




Cole will be 9 months on the March 20 and he is a smiley, clapping baby! We had his 9 month check-up this week and his stats are...17 pounds, 5 oz & 26 inches. Healthy baby but a way smaller head then his brother. He is finally eating well which makes things nice. I loved the pictures I got when he had his first banana.

5 comments:

McCray Family said...

SUper Cute! I can't beleive he is almost 9 months, almost ready to plan that birthday party now! Amazing! He is so cute and he is little! I think Michelles 6 month Carer is 20 lbs already! LOL!

Daniel and Cerissa said...

He is sooo cute! Love the pictures :)

P.S. I am done being pregnant :) I will try to get around to posting some pictures soon, but you know how it is going on 3 hrs of sleep!

Alisha said...

I love the pictures of Cole eating the bananas! He is a cutie!

Jenn & Noah said...

oh he's SUCH A CUTIE PIE!!! Love the pictures.

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Cute cute cute.. What a smiley baby. we need a play date soon. I think Easton and Cole would have fun.