Friday, March 13, 2009

Our new Niece!!! Addision Marie Scheuffele!



Tim (daddy) and his mom, Grandma Joan!
Loren, Cole and Grandpa Lowell (Bec's Dad)

My cousin Beccy had her baby! She is a cutie pie and we are so happy she is here! She was born Monday morning at 12:15 am after almost 30 hours of labor and finally had to have a c-section. She was 8lbs, 10oz and 19 inches long. We are excited to have the addition to our family!

4 comments:

Alisha said...

Congratulations! She is a cutie.

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

Congratulations! So fun to have new babies in the family! I love the name Addison! IF I have a 4th and it's a girl... Addison is the name I was considering... just because I think Cristian, Ava, Carter, and Addison has a ring to it =) CACA.

Jenn & Noah said...

I'm going to meet her tomorrow, I cannot wait!!! Yayyy for babies! =)

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

So exciting. SO Jill you look BEAUTIFUL in the bottomk photo. And the look on Coles face is so adorable..