While we were at my mom's house Max and I got to go check out the Portland Children's Museum. In the past I have always wanted to take him there but we never made the time and so we made sure to make it happen this visit. My mom watched Cole so Max and I got to go by ourselves...well Max, me and my camera! I had to get pictures since I didn't have to worry about baby Cole! I would recommend this place to any and everyone. The traveling exhibit is "Bob the Builder" and it was really neat. They also have this place called "The Pit" and it like a dirt pit but with rubber dirt...hard to explain but you can see the pictures. The water room, grocery store, theatre, tree house, and much more. They also have a cafe which was nice so Max and I had lunch. It's so great spending time with just Max and having the one-on-one time. Loren took him to his first movie a couple weeks ago and then we went and saw Monsters vs. Aliens this last weekend. It's fun that he is at that age that we can do fun things with him. I love that I get to see fun kid movies...being a parent just lets you be a kid again!
Portland Children's Museum ROCKS!
4 comments:
What a fun day for you and Max! Glad you had a nice visit with your mom - gotta love those.
So nice to have alone time. I take Blaine to run errands with me to get our special time. He knows he will end up with a treat so he is happy :)
That museum looks like so much fun!! Great photos.
Looks like a fun time for you and Max!! Stacy and her family just went there and she really like it too! We're planning a short getaway to Portland this summer with the kids, we'll definitely have to go to this museum. Thanks for the recommendation!! Do you know how long the BoB the builder exhibit will be there? That looks really neat.
I think the the Bob the builder exhibit is there until June...it says on their website. check it out. I hope we get to go again.
Post a Comment