Thursday, July 24, 2008

A picnic in the park!

My dear friend Andrea always has fun ideas...like going to the park for a picnic. You do what you did as a kid with your kids and she did a lot of picnics...me on the other hand...not so much. I love the idea of getting the kids out and having a a fun day at the park and eating our lunch. A quick drive to our local restaurant and off we went. Max had a great time enjoying the beach and the people at the park. It's so fun to see your kids enjoying their day!
Max eating his ice cream after lunch! He barely ate much of it...I have a lot to teach him about eating all your ice cream...who's kid is he...not finishing it???
Cole and I enjoying ourselves...well maybe more me.
A little better...many emotions for the babies!
Even when they aren't happy they are so cute!
Happy camper.

I can't wait to get a good camera. I had a little photo session w/ Cole trying to capture a picture for his announcements! I got a couple...I think! I also want to say how blessed we are to live in a beautiful place...I love where we live and I love that we are a mile away from the water and can enjoy it all. What a great place for Max and Cole to grow up in. LOVE IT!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle said...

I agree with you, we couldn't live in a nicer area. I love that we have 4 distinct seasons, and the weather is never too extreme! Can't beat the summer though, huh, it's so nice to be outside all the time and enjoy the beautiful scenery and water surrounding our state!

Cole is getting so big already...it's so amazing to me how fast they change the first several months of their lives!

You're right, Those jeans I was wearing are not maternity jeans, but they are a size bigger than what I normally wear... maternity jeans don't fit me right, I'm constantly pulling them up. Things are going really well still, and now that the house is done, I'm excited to switch into baby mode! It'll be fun to set up the nursery again and start some baby shopping.

Take care! Enjoy those two cute boys of yours!

The Flansburgs said...

I love the pics. Bryan and I just got the coolest camera (thanks to the inlaws) I cant wait to use it with the boys, the next time we get together.

Alisha said...

Cole is getting so big already - what a cutie! I agree with getting a better camera, it is on my list of things to buy. Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

i love all the pics! fourth of july was so fun. i have to see cole asap! he's getting so big! have fun in sun river. love, megs