Friday, July 25, 2008

4th Of July anyone...

4th of July pictures are a little late...but I'm sure you understand why! Wow how you forget what a newborn does to anything you want to do! I have so many things I need to get done and plan to do, but I guess Cole has other plans.
Back to the 4th of July! We have made it a tradition to go to my dad's up at Lake Tapps and enjoy the fireworks there. It was perfect this year with a newborn knowing it would be low key at his house, since he was out of town and there are bedrooms to lay the kids down if they get tired and he has big windows so we can watch from inside if we need to. I love being able to spend time up at his house and enjoy all the lake has to offer. I was sad my parents weren't there, they were in Israel for 3 weeks but glad we could still use his house. I love that even though my parents weren't there my grandparents were, since they live there... it's always great to see them.

Megs and I w/ baby Cole Tim, Sheila, Mary and TJ getting ready to eat some dinner! They guys hanging outsideRailene and Chase "Man"
The Ladies!Loren, Natty and MaxTJ and Kaley
Say "Cheese"

This picture cracks me up...Ben with his hand on his hip. The 3 of them look like they are having a serious conversation!
Thank you Max for being prepared for safety!!!
Cutie pie cousin Ben
Tim and Sheila brought the headphones for Ben and the kids loved them. Good thinking!
The kids...and my toes too!
It's always fun relaxing with friends and family on the 4th. Maybe we will see some of you up there next year! All are welcome. Happy 4th...we enjoyed it!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

We're always up at the lake too on the 4th. Where at on the lake is your dad's place?? Maybe next year we'll boat over and say hi for a bit :-)

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Love the tatoos on the kids. Looks like fun. I always wished that I knew someone who lived on the lake..