Well today is my first day all by myself with 2 kids. So far so good! I think we are going to go down to the park and enjoy another SUNNY day here in Washington! I love the sun. These pictures are from a week or so ago so I will download some more and post some later this week. Cole is growing and changing and I'm really trying to enjoy every moment. He sleeps well and wakes up a couple time a night. The last few nights has been sleeping a for longer stretches which is SO helpful for me! Wow it's amazing how broken up sleep really makes you tired. Max is adjusting well, but Loren has been home so we will see how it goes now that no one is here. My mom is coming this Saturday for week to help out which will be nice.
My fears of 2 children are gone and I'm actually really excited about our life with 2 boys and all that is ahead of us.
5 comments:
Cole looks so sweet! That first time alone with both of them is a little scary, but you will do fine! Is Max loving his little brother? Looks like you guys had some fun at the lake...I miss our little beach at Browns Point.
Sounds like you are doing great! Glad that Cole is starting to sleep better for you. It is tiring!! The lake looks so relaxing!! Hope we can have a play date soon...
Mel
What an adorable baby! It makes me so excited to have a little one again seeing all your pictures. It's amazing how quickly those fears disappear once the baby is born! You'll do great this week, but I'm glad your mom is coming next week. It's so great to have as much help as you can get the first month or so since you yourself are still recovering. Get sleep when you can during the day!! That is one thing I'm going to miss out on the 3rd time around, oh boy, my napping days are over.
Great pictures! I LOVE being by the water too. Looks like you had a well deserved relaxing get-away :-) The boys look so cute!
Such a cute baby!!!! Could your boys be any cuter?? I think not!
Post a Comment