As any parent with a new baby knows sleep is very limited for a while! Trying to go to sleep when baby does and not stay up to do random things is hard for me, but crucial. You don't realize how tired you are until you lay down! Cole has been a good sleeper for the most part, as in...he eats and then goes back to sleep. He for sure knows his nights from days...THANK YOU! Last night we went (Cole & I) to sleep around 9:30 and finally actually fell asleep at 10pm and to my surprise he didn't wake up to eat until around 4am! Wow...it felt so good to get about 6 hours of good sleep! He didn't wake up until about 8:30am but that was really due to me grabbing him when Max got up so we could go down stairs. I'm not thinking this will be happening every night, but one night of a good amount of sleep is WONDERFUL! Max was a great sleeper and from the looks of it Cole could be too. Hope so! Just thought I would share this exciting news with you!
13 years ago
5 comments:
I am so glad for you!! Will keep my fingers crossed that he makes this his new pattern. HAng in there buddy! You are already further along than we are. Easton is still up 1-2 times or more a night.. He is a hungry guy!!
PS. LOVE the photo!!
Mel
That is great! Hope he keeps it up!
Jill that is awesome for three weeks!! Wow, i hope he does that again, it is amazing how wonderful a good stretch of sleep feels. Beatiful pic, who do you think he looks like?
Fantastic! And great for 3 weeks! I never got that at that age, pretty sure mine were on a 45 minute clock, ugh! LOL!
Oh, I love this picture of him!! I hope I get good sleepers!!
Post a Comment