Gods will is sometimes a lot different than what we hope and pray for.
This morning, around 11:20 a.m., Jesus took Whitney’s hand, and welcomed her into His presence in Heaven. Though we are at peace that she is not in pain anymore and is in a far better place than we can even imagine...death is such a difficult thing to deal with. Please pray for her family during this time of pain and loss.
I had posted for prayer a while back...for those of you who aren't aware of the situation you can read earlier posts.)
5 comments:
I am sorry for your loss and everyone is in my prayers.
Sorry for your loss.
Man, I was so shocked to see this post when I got onto your site. I had thought she was getting better. Sometimes it is so hard to understand why God does things. I will continue to pray for her family as they deal with this unimaginable loss. My heart goes out to them.
So sorry to hear this Jill. Their family and friends will definitely be in my prayers.
Its seems enormously sad when young people's lives end suddenly, I hope her family has the support they need during this very dificult time. Being a mom, that is the worst thing I can imagine happening to my kids, so my heart goes out to them.
Post a Comment