This is the name for now. I have been hesitant to put anything in writing because until he is here we will see. When we were having dinner with Loren at the Fire dept. (he is pulling shift tonight) tonight he was introducing us to his fellow fire fighters and said that we were expecting a new little baby boy and pointed to my belly and said his name is Cole, that was the first time I had heard him say it out loud. It was nice to hear.
Wow, pregnancy hormones are very real and people need to watch out. Whewww...I don't remember feeling like this last time and I really have a hard time blaming my crazy mood on things like "Pregancy Hormones" but I do I think its time to admit they are real and are very much a part of my day right now. I broke down crying the other day for no reason...what the heck, what is wrong with me. My patience level is, well...it really isin't even there right now. I'm just in awe of this because I really don't remember anything like this last time, you hear people talk about it but it never happened to me! I'm thinking having a 2 year old can probably effect those hormones a little more. I am hoping these are "Pregnancy Hormones" because the thought of my attitude and another child in the mix could be a very unhappy situation. I'm sure it is, but it is scary to think about. Please pray that God will help me stay saine and appreciate this time as well. Max is at a fun stage, but difficult at the same time. He is learning so much and I love it, but can be very strong willed which can be challenging. He cracks me up and makes me want to cry too in the same hour, wow these emotions are CRAZY! I'm sure I'm not alone but when you feel like this you really do feel like you are. I have talked to some of my family and friends and they are very supportive and agree that it is totally pregnancy related...
Hope this is ok to blog some of my feelings! Just have to write things out sometimes. I have some pictures from the last week when we hung out with some friends so I will post those soon.
Hope you are all having a great week and we will chat with you later....
4 comments:
The hormones are so fun, right? The other day I was convinced that everyone was in the crappiest mood and it really was bothering me, but I think that it was me being sensitive. I love the name Cole. Also it definitely ok to "blog" your feelings :) Hope you have a great weekend.
Love the name!
Don't the hormones do crazy things... my patience level has dropped as well. It goes away and is totally normal.
Well i'm not pregnant and some days I have ZERO patience with my kiddos...and I still cry at everything. So don't worry, it happens to us all, but it is definitely worse during pregnancy. Make sure you take it easy, if that's possible with a 2 year old! :)
DOn't worry! The patience will come back as Max gets older too, and remember how much newborns sleep and give you a great transition to 2!
Post a Comment