Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Birthday!

Max waiting for his Birthday Sunday!
The evening celebration at G & G Milam's house On our way to the birthday lunch!

1 table...
and the other!

Max got a hat just like his dads! Aunt She-She and cousin Ben.

Grandpa and Max

Max and Micah

G & G Gordon w/ baby Cole
Cousin Natty helping Max!

Yummy!

Auntie and Uncle

Great G & G!

***
Wow! Max is 3 and I can't believe it. I know all parents say it goes by fast, but until you are a parent you have no idea what that really means. Max is an amazing kid and every day with him is a new adventure. He is full of life and can make me laugh and I love him. He says the funniest things and I am amazed at what he knows. One of my favorite things this year has been watching him become a big brother and how he loves and is so sweet to Cole. What a gift Max is! I pulled out the video camera the other day to see if we had any room on a tape and I was watching Max in the last year and I can't believe how little he was even a year ago! I am so happy we have video of him in the last 3 years so we can see how much he has done over the last few years. Max had a fun birthday. Some friends and family joined us for lunch at Rainforest Cafe and then that evening we went to Lorens mom's house for Thanksgiving dinner and celebrated Max's birthday there too. I can't wait to see what the next year brings. I love seeing Max in school with his friends. He is doing well sitting in circle time and listening to the teacher...I am so glad we did the co-op this year. Some of the things Max loves is fire engines, police cars, ambulances and candy! He loves going places and seeing friends and family. I am shocked at how inquisitive this kid is...I have no idea where he gets that from...OK well maybe I do! But I think it is so funny that you don't teach your kids things, but it is just in there blood...it's really cool, crazy and weird all at the same time. Some time's I feel like I am watching myself...CRAZY!

2 comments:

Mama G said...

Happy Birthday Max!! I can't believe he's 3!!! Didn't we just give birth to them?!?! Can't wait to see what his next year will hold!

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Happy Birthday Max!! What a cute boy!

Mel