13 years ago
Monday, November 03, 2008
The truck came off the shelf...
...because Max pooped in the potty. What an exciting night it was for the Ellingson family! A couple a weeks ago I realized that instead of just talking about getting a toy and candy when Max pooped in the potty, having it in our house would be more incentive for him to go poop. Max picked out a really cool tractor with sounds and other cool things and loved it. I bought it and told him that when he poops he would get it. I placed it on our hutch high enough that he would not be able to get it but he could see it all the time. We have been talking about it since he brought it home but no poop. Well tonight we were at Uncle Tim and Aunt Beccy's house and he kept going to the bathroom and he did it...he pooped...I was so EXCITED! Had to post it. Who knew that I would be this excited...it's amazing what excitement comes when you have kids...in ways you could not imagine! Lets hope it continues!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yeah MAX!!!! Way to go!! He is such a big boy. I hate that I miss out because they grow so quickly! I hope we move back to Washington soon....
Yeah Max!!! This is the start of a beautiful thing! Good job buddy!!
I have purchased the gold paint...the potty is now a shrine! Yay Max!! You can come poop in our potty anytime!
Great Job Max! That IS exciting.
Way to go Max!
Congratulations Max!! Good job! I love your tactic to get him to poo in the potty and will have to remember that when it's Ava's time to potty train! Good job to you also Jill and Loren!
Post a Comment