Sunday, November 23, 2008

Seriously...Can he be any cuter!

Had to post a some new pictures of our little boy! He is 5 months now and gets cuter and cuter! We had a rough time at breakfast today after church so Cole and I had to excuse ourselves so others could have a peaceful breakfast. After he was fed and had a diaper change...he was much happier and that is when I was able to capture a happy moment. I was not driving...if you are wondering why he is in the front seat.




9 comments:

McCray Family said...

Soo cute! He really looks like his momma there! Hope you guys are doing good! Happy Thanksgiving!

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Very Adorable.. 5 months already wowzers.. Still need to find a night to do dinner, maybe after the holidays :)

Michelle said...

He sure does look like you Jill, what a cute boy!

Jill said...

That is so funny that you think he looks like me! I think he totally looks like his dad, but glad that you see some of me there. I love this age!

The Flansburgs said...

Little Baby Cole, is starting to look a little like his brother. I miss you guys! I need to see that baby!! Oh and you too!

Alisha said...

What a cutie, he really seems to like the camera!

Abuk said...

Wow!
Jill he is so sweet (and getting so big!) what a cutie!

Mrs. Vor said...

Cole is such a little sweetheart! Missed you guys yesterday! :(

Kristen Dacey said...

I totally see bits of you in him!!! Man, he's darrrrn cute, Mo.