Friday, October 03, 2008

School and Fireman!

School has begun for both Max and I! I signed him up for our local Co-op and I love it. We started a couple weeks ago and it has been so fun for him. I have to work in the class room a couple times a month which is great. I love watching Max sing songs, play with friends and learn how to sit in a circle and listen to the teacher. It will be a great learning experience for Max and I'm looking forward to the next year and all that he will learn and experience! We have some fun things planned in class the next couple months like going to Hello Cupcake for decorating cupcakes, watching some talented pigs doing tricks and we get to go to Terries Berries next week! Fun times ahead...

The teacher brings in her pet rabbit named, Lopsy and Max loves her.  Lopsy is in class each day and is a major highlight for each of the kids.  They get to go outside and play each day and of course the highlight for Max...snack time.  Every day I ask him "How was school" and he tells me about snack time.  Oh and the fireman part of this blog.  Some of you know Max loves anything fireman...trucks, stations...any and everything!  He is wearing his fireman hat and jacket w/ his backpack each and every day.  Even though he is hot and sweaty, he still will not take it off.  It cracks me up and he does this when we are home and when we go out...anywhere.  I do love it...Max is for sure his own person.

3 comments:

Jenn & Noah said...

cutest lil fireman ever!! :)

Diana and James said...

Yea!! CO-OP IS COOL!! So is MAX! Did he find the Fireman outfit there, or bring it with him? I love the first day of school pictures!

Michelle said...

How great! I have loved doing the co-op with Cristian and now Ava too! So much fun for the kids. Love the fireman outfit.