Monday, September 22, 2008

Finally...the ZOO!

Our Zoo Day...A gift from some of our friends was a membership to the Pt. Defiance Zoo! Can I say that memberships to things like this are way better than a toy! I love it! While Loren was on paternity leave we went to the zoo with our pass, yah these pictures are from a while back. We had a great time and it was a beautiful day out.
Say "Cheese" Two of our "Friends"
Mom on the other side of the camera...that doesn't happen much!
Of course...the classic "I push the stroller" picture
Getting Max to look at the camera these days is a FULL TIME JOB that doesn't pay off as much as it used to.
Play time...I love this area at the zoo.

Another..."Cheese" moment
Good buddies!
Cole was having a blast...what? You couldn't tell?

...the end! Love it.

5 comments:

Sean, Angela & Ava said...

So cute!! Ava got a zoo pass for her birthday and I'm so excited about it too! We'll have to meet-up there sometime :-)

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

You look adorable, love the snuggly sleeping baby. Max and Blaine need to play together soon!!! I think they would have a blast.

Mel

Alisha said...

What a fun family day! The boys are so cute! I love the zoo and I agree that a family pass is way better than a toy.

Michelle said...

Love our zoo pass too, way better than a toy, I agree! You guys are such a cute family.

The McGuires said...

I actually asked for the zoo pass for my birthday and we love it. Delaney's favorite part is the goats too! We were just there this weekend for the nice weather.