I can't believe how fast babies grow! Stay little Cole...I love kissing and holding you! You are a cutie and I LOVE YOU! I wanted to write a few things that he has started doing so I don't forget. I haven't gotten a baby book for Cole so this will act as my memory book for now.
- At about 6 weeks you started smiling.
- August 24, 2008 First time out of state...you went to Nonie's house.
- On our trip to Sunriver you started smiling and cooing A LOT! Your mama loves it!
- In Sunriver you also took your first swim!
- Your 2 month check-up you weighed 12lbs, 13 oz! 23 inches!
- September 4, 2008 You laughed when I was giving you kisses on your belly! Had to call your dad to witness this fun event!
- Have been sleeping through the night since about 9 weeks old...great timing for our first vacation! You go to sleep between 8pm and 10pm and sleep until around 6am-7am and then you eat and go back to sleep until 9am or 10am! THANK YOU!
- You have really been noticing your BIG brother Max and smiling at him (haven't got a picture of this yet). So sweet!
As you can see I had a little photo shoot since Cole was smiling so much. It's amazing how many pictures you can take to get a good one! I love digital for this reason.
I have a lot of blogging to catch up on about our Sunriver trip, a trip to the zoo, Max had his first dentist appointment that didn't go as well as I had hoped and his first haircut by a professional. I don't know when I will get to all that, but hopefully before the new year. Life with 2 kids is very full and extremely busy. I don't have the down time I used to which is why my blogs have been lacking. Our schedule is still not a schedule but I know that will come with time. Max starts school at the co-op on September 17th! Twice a week for about 2 hours and I'm excited for him!
5 comments:
OMG Cole is such a sweetheart and I can't wait to see him again!!
Your boys are so cute!! Cole is such a good sleeper! Lucky you :-)
I can't wait to see all your other pictures!
That first picture is your very own signature Jill look! And now Cole can do it too?!?!? That is so cute, just like his mommy. He is growing too fast, I never get to see him.
He is soooo cute!! And sleeping that is AWESOME!!
What a doll!!
I LOVE the second and third pic of him. What a little ham...I love his little expressions. I can't tell who he looks like yet....but he's a cutie! You will appreciate writing all that stuff down because as much as we think we will remember...we don't and now you have this great blog to go back to.
I'm so glad that he's such a great sleeper for you, that makes it all so much easier!
Post a Comment