Thursday, October 16, 2008

Terry's Berries


What a great day we had last week visiting Terry's Berries with Max's class. Farmer John showed us around and we picked apples and potatoes and fed the chickens and also got to pick out a pumpkin. There was even a tractor ride which Max loved, of course! Max totally followed Farmer John around, which you will see in the pictures. It was cute to see all the kids enjoying their time there. I love seeing all the things around our area that we can do for fun. The apples were great and the weather couldn't have been better!






So I love some new things about this blogger site which is making it easeir to upload pictures, but I am so annoyed that I can't organize my pictures in my posts like I would like. Love it, but hate it...arggggg. If you were wonrding why all the space...this is why!

5 comments:

Jenn & Noah said...

oh too fun!!!!!

Michelle said...

What a nice day to be out on a field trip. Looks like the kids really enjoyed themselves!

Sean, Angela & Ava said...

How fun! And how blessed you are to be able to go with Max! I can't wait (well I can) until Ava has school field trips :-)

Mrs. Vor said...

that looks like it was lots of fun!

paul's class gets to go to the apple orchard across the street on tuesday...not quite as adventurous! hopefully it will be just as much fun as max's looks!! =)

Alisha said...

What a fun field trip! I love Max's hat and Cole's beanie.