
Oh my sweet Baby Cole! Wow, how these babies grow! I can’t believe Cole is 3 months already. He is continuing to laugh and talk more and more and it is the sweetest sound. He is sleeping great and I am happy to report that both he and Max go to sleep and wake up around the same time. Loren and I couldn’t be happier. I am anxious to see more of Cole’s personality develop and watch the differences between him and his big brother. I think Cole will be more relaxed and easy going and also more of a mommy and daddy’s boy. Max continues to be sweet and loving towards Cole and that has been so sweet to see. Life is definitely FULLER with 2 kids! I feel very thankful that God has blessed our family with these 2 special boys…Max and Cole…we love them to pieces!
6 comments:
oh what a cutie pie!!!!
3 months!!! Crazy! I am longing the day when my girls will go to sleep at the same time and wake at the same time. You are very lucky! Cole is so sweet, he is his own person for sure. I love to look at him and see some Jill and some Loren. SO FUN!
So cute! It is hard to believe it's been 3 months already.
What a little dream baby! He is SUPER cute and sleeping, WOW!! Can't wait to meet him.
Mel
Cute kids for sure! Glad to hear you are doing well.
I can't believe he is 3 months. He is a super cutie!
Post a Comment