Hellooooo! I haven't had much to post lately! I have some pictures on my camera that I need to download so I can write about our last couple of weeks. We have been busy hanging out with friends, my mom was here this past weekend. We enjoyed the great weather we had this past weekend and it made us anxious for SUMMER TIME!
I am just starting my 30th week of pregnancy and the discomfort is for sure settling in. There are some new aches and pains that I didn't experience with Max. I have been getting weekly massages and adjustments from the chiropractor and as of this week start seeing the doctor ever 2 weeks. I can't believe we only have 10 weeks left! WOW! We are getting excited about meeting Baby Cole!
I will write more when I post my pictures later on! For now Max and I are waiting for Marigold to come over since we haven't watched her for a couple weeks since they went on vacation. We will probably go on a walk and I will get to use my double jogging stroller for the 2nd time if the weather holds up. I really loved it when I used it! That's my exciting day! Hope your day is just as exciting if not more! Take care...
13 years ago
1 comment:
Wow, can't believe you only have 10 weeks left, that is so exciting! When is your official due date again??
Post a Comment