Seems like we hadn't done anything as a family because so much was going on, but finally we had an open day and decided to do some family things. We went to the Tacoma Children's Museum and then to the Super Mall and just got to be together. Max got to go on his first ride on the Merry-Go-Round which was fun to watch. I can't believe how busy we can get...with Loren working some weekends, going out of town for different things and just having other things going on...life gets so busy. I love that Loren was able to go with us to the Museum and see Max play. Fun times...




Mommy and Max

I love that Max likes to clean things...he actually does try and help around the house too.

Dinner time

Wow, scissors...we haven't used those before.

First ride on the Merry-Go-Round
2 comments:
Looks like you had a great day! Busy is right, wait until you have 2....down time is sort of GONE.. But it is worth it.
Mel
Looks like FUN!
Post a Comment