Our plan for a week had been to go to the Spring Fair the day it opened in the morning. Well plans changed when I realized they didn't open until 3pm that day which changed our plans so we decided to make the best of it and go down to Olympia to the Children's Museum which we love...the kids included! Well to our surprise there were 3 schools with 70+ kids there for their field trip which was too many when your trying to keep an eye on your 3. We were there for about 30 minutes and then left to get some lunch. We did get some pictures of the short visit. Railene and I were just so happy we have a membership so we didn't have to pay for the short time we were there. Memberships are GREAT! Max loves hanging out with Natalie and Chase so anytime that we can spend with them is wonderful! Love them!
Natalie
Chase
Max
Natty and Max


I love this place and so does Max. It's so cute to see them get all dressed up in the stuff they have for the kids. Fun times!
Natalie
Chase
Max
Natty and Max

I love this place and so does Max. It's so cute to see them get all dressed up in the stuff they have for the kids. Fun times!
3 comments:
Okay you were about a week later....my kids love it there! That one may be a smaller one, but they use up all their room and everything is so awesome, my kids have always really loved that one. But anything is bigger than the Tacoma one!
We love the Olympia museum too! I can hardly beleive you only have 49 days to go, yippee! You are going to be a great mom of 2!
Looks like fun. How are you feeling? New Blog with belly shots please :)
Mel
Post a Comment