Sunday, April 20, 2008

Play time w/ Micah and Fingerpaint!

We have been getting together monthly with our good friends Erin and Micah, who is Max's age. This was the only picture I got of the boys and it's eating. We love our the days that we are able to get together and Max LOVES Micah and asks on a daily basis if we can see him. Erin and I became friends in high school playing tenis together but actually became close friends after we graduated. She has always been such an important person to me and I love our time together. We were in each others weddings and also had our boys 7 weeks apart...Micah came first and then Max. Love you Erin!!! And Micah too...Our most recent play date...the boys!Erin and I while the boys were Jumping!The boys FIRST playdate...out of the womb!At Erin's Baby shower towards the end our pregnancy's!
***************
FINGER PAINTING...well Max likes to use the brushes! Auntie Andrea bough fingerpaints for Max at Christmas time and we have done it a couple times. Max actually painted for about 15 minutes and the next day it only lasted about 2 minutes. Either way it's fun and creative time for him.



Painting is fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pics! There is a reason why I own no pics of when I was pregs though. Man oh man! Your so sweet, thanks for being such a great friend. Luv you too!

erin

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Too cute! I love the progression of time and that you have stayed so close.