Doesn't seem like much has happened lately so I haven't posted. We went to Portland last weekend to visit my mom which was fun. We even got to go see a movie with my mom and Pat while my brother Andrew babysat! Seeing a movie is such a rarity these days, just doesn't seem like there is engough time. This last weekend we got to hang out with a great friend of mine, Erin. She has a little boy who is 7 weeks older than Max and we try and get together and spend the day together everyother month or so. Our husbands usually watch the kids so we can have some one on one time but this time Loren came up and the 4 of us went to dinner while Erin's sister watched the boys. It was a fun day and night. I love relaxing with great friends and ending the night with my husband on a date! Fun times.
I can't believe that Thanksgiving is next week! Can you? Seems like the holidays come earlier each year. I did have a crazy thought this weekend...I thought about going Christmas shopping to get a few things...Crazy, yes I know! But wouldn't it be great to get the shopping done before the rush, oh the pressure relief it would bring! Maybe someday that will happen, but I doubt this will be the year. I always have good intentions though!!!
I'm already missing summer, well the clear skys is what I miss and the dry slides that the kids can play on. I will see that I see the beauty of fall more clearly each year...it really is a beautiful time of year. I just dread the short days, the cold nights, and the wet days! Oh well, guess it makes me look forward to spring and summer more. I just wish we could have fall with clear skys and dry days.
Max is drinking chocolate milk and a chonga bagel from starbucks...have you guys had those? Highly reccomend them...they are the yummiest things ever! Get it toasted with cream cheese and you won't be sorry. Its a little scary that Max always says coffee when we drive by Starbucks and he wants chocolate milk...what a big boy. Yah, its scary that he isin't 2 yet but already get the coffee concept idea...SCARY! Loren is working from home today which is always a special treat and he even got Max up and let me sleep in a little bit...love those mornings. Plus he went and got us bagels and coffee this morning....good stuff.
Ok so much for not having much to write. We are going to head to the gym today, I want to clean and organize our room oh and Max is turning TWO!!! November 26...can't believe it! Two...seems so old. He is talking all the time...it cracks me up the things he says and just to see his personality come out more each day. He is a fun little boy and I'm so gratefule for him.
Ok reallly I'm done...I will write and post pictures later. I always end up writing these posts on our laptop which has none of our pictures.
13 years ago
1 comment:
Two is such a fun age. I love how they are learning so much and showing independence.
Yes BFF, PF Changs is calling our name!
Post a Comment