Max is a skunk this year! I have to say I was not really excited about it until I got him in it and I LOVE IT. From behind it cracks me up. Last Saturday we had 2 get togethers planned. A friend of mine hosts a get together at her in-laws who have this amzing yard and they grow pumpkins and make it really fun for the kids. The kids get to pick pumpkins and ride on the tractor. Its a blast. Later that night my parents hosted a party for a lot of the kids they know and they had games and yummy food for all to enjoy. Fun filled day with friends and family and cute costumes.
13 years ago
The kids on the tractor ride, not all happy though!



2 comments:
that costume is adorable! what are your halloween plans?
Jill that costume is stinkin' adorable..pun intended:) He is sooooo cute! What fun! I love seeing the new pics of him, he's growing up so fast!
Post a Comment