I think Max has THE CROUP? Yah, Anne of Green Gables came flashing back to me where Anne saved her friends, sisters life...whewww....is it that bad? I don't think so and he is totally acting like himself so that is a relief. Has anyone else's kids had "The Croup"? It gets really bad at night and I'm so glad I don't freak out too much because it sounded like he could barely breathe last night. Loren brought him in to our bed for a while and he struggled a little but kept sleeping. Oh I hate seeing him sick, not fun at all. If anyone else has dealt with this I have a few questions? How did you treat it and how long did it last? Sounds like cold weather is good for them...yah I have that, check! Well yesterday it was warm, not sure if it still is today? The internet said it will only last a couple days and it gets worse at night. I hope that is all true.
This last weekend we had a busy one! I had a couple Southern Living parties and we had two halloween parties on Saturday! I love Max's costume! I got it at Children's Place and I love their costumes...I got Max's their last year too. I will post some pictures later!
Until later....see ya!
13 years ago
2 comments:
Gracie and Charlie had it a few weeks ago and it lasted forever. Gracie got it about this time last year. We got a humidifer from Target and had that going all night. Ya, cold air helps, and really hot air, like after a hot shower, anything that can loosen all that gunk. And the more they can sit up while sleeping the better. Good luck and hopefully it won't last long!
My kids have never had it, but my friends little boy just got over it. They also did the humidifier and that seemed to help a bit at first... but his got really bad so he had to go to the doctor and have nebulizer treatments too. His cough lasted forever... seems like 3 weeks atleast. Good luck, we'll be praying for him!
-Michelle-
Post a Comment