Tuesday, October 16, 2007

We love the BEACH!!!


Hope you love to see picture of Max because thats what these are.I'm so late on posting pictures but I love to share pictures. We had a great time in September when Max and I went to visit Nonnie...my mom for a few days...she lives in Portland, OR. We did a lot of fun things while we were there but the highlight was driving out to Cannon Beach for the day. Washington has a great coast, but Oregon takes the lead as far as beauty goes. Max has only been to the coast a couple of times and so it was fun to watch him explore everything that the beach has to offer. It wasn't super nice out, but hey its the Northwest...we take what we get and we make it work.



The BEAUTY that the open ocean has!
My mom (nonnie), Max and I
You can see Haystack rock in the distance

Love him!






How do you not love this kid? He is so much fun and I love taking pictures of him since he is changing daily. I love making memories with him.




2 comments:

Mama G said...

Jill, he is getting so big!! I love looking at pictures of him too! And i love Cannon beach, it is the most beautiful beach hands down. It looks like you had a lot of fun with your mom, you two look so much alike. Can't wait to see more pics of your little buddy!

Michelle said...

Wow, he is getting so big. I love those blue eyes! Isn't he coming up on his 2nd birthday now? I forget... Keep posting those pictures, we like to stay caught up with you 3.